php hit counter

Something Witty


A Passagem

Yes, time flies!

Just a quick update.

Worked on an audio CD recently: "A Passagem" (aka. "The Ticket")

Went to Rio to mingle with Nan & Co., and learn how to properly produce music with insane deadlines. (Hint: Having a professional do it is an essential part in being successful)

Helped out with my 2 cents on the cover design, enough to land my name in the cover design, but the real credit goes to Calebe and Curi.






After the CD recording madness, we went on to dupe and print the covers and booklets here, (Never again!!) while prepping for a Seminar. I survived, and slept for an entire day after the event.

So now a couple of weeks later, I am still trying to get back to normal. Until I figured...
What the hell! Things won't go back to normal.
After that things started to go back to normal. So here I am, adjusting to the new 'normal'. Once I am properly adjusted, I am sure something else will come along to jolt me again. This time I have time to put on my seat-belt.

Disclaimer! All recording & production photos in the CD spread are mine. I just didn't want to be an ass and have my name dominate the credit list.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “A Passagem”

Post a Comment